Our pro-ALL life group focuses on the seven themes of Catholic Social Teaching:
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to Family
- Community and Participation
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable;
- Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
- Solidarity and Care for God’s Creation.
Marking the anniversary of the U.S. legalization of abortion on Jan. 22, 1973, the Catholic Church stands as the lone united voice still speaking up for the unborn. Throughout the month of February we invite you to learn more about why our Church is steadfastly anti-abortion. Join us on Saturday, February 27 at 11am for a discussion via Zoom at https://bit.ly/36LUmea.
For this third week of February, we encourage you to check out The New Conversation: Changing Hearts & Minds on Abortion by Stephanie Gray on Formed.org.