Small Groups meet in homes or at the parish each week to:
- Break open the Sunday Scripture with Lectio Divina
- Gain wisdom and hear a reflection from Fr. Jim, Fr. Lou and fellow parishioners
- Share prayer, insights and God sightings in a confidential setting
- Meet other parishioners and share faith/life experiences
- Deepen your own faith/life connection in a supportive environment
What does your small group look like? You choose! Gather a few friends and take your friendship to a whole new level by starting a new group. Or, join one of the existing small groups hosted on a variety of days, at many times and locations. Click the button below and look through the available groups, find the best fit for you and hit the “request to join” link for the group of your choice.
Ministry at SMP this Fall: Advent Small Groups will begin the week of November 9 and finish on December 20. We are always looking for new facilitators! Training and materials are provided. New facilitator registration opens on October 3. Registration for new Small Group members for Advent opens on October 17. Some small groups continue to meet year-round and are open to new members joining.
Michaela Moreau at (360) 292-7104 or email@example.com